Rehabilitation and therapy
We offer a range of services to help our patients rehabilitate from surgeries and injuries, as well as therapy options to ease pain and build strength.
- Hydrotherapy is great for weight loss and following surgery, as well as low impact exercise training for working dogs.
- We find that laser therapy improves healing of wounds and surgical sites, and we also use it in the management of osteoarthritis.
- We can offer physiotherapy following surgery and in the management of osteoarthritis.
- We use acupuncture for pain management and, in lots of cases, osteoarthritis, kidney disease, muscular pain, behavioural issues and reducing stress induced diseases
- We also offer canine massage – because who doesn’t like a good massage! We find that it can be great for muscular issues, as well as to help with relaxation for stressed or nervous pets.
You need to accept our cookies policy first in order to view this content. If you wish to do so, please click or on Cookies Consent link in the footer to update your selection.